We provide the highest quality Lime rock
& other site materials
Quality materials we provide
Leading the way
Constructions Sites With Our Materials
Tons of Materials
About Lime Rock
- Stalactites and stalagmites in caves are leftover limestone that remains after water evaporates.
- You will rarely find limestone in its pure white nature because it almost always has some impurities.
- Limestone can be found in just about any color depending upon which elements are combined with the calcium carbonate in the rock.
- Limestone is often used in construction such as being added to paint as a thickening agent.
- When roofing styles have texture, it is normally because of crushed limestone being added to the roofing tar.